Rat Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Registered
EDIT: Idk why is says Sensitive Content warning, there isn't anything sensitive besides cute pictures of rats 馃ぃ

Here are few pictures of my babies 馃槏 (they are Dumbo Dwarf Rats btw)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Lol, I have more pictures of Double Stuff(Dubs for short) (the white one) then I do of Eugene (the silver one) because Eugene does stay still 馃ぃ

Anyway these are my favorite pictures of them sleeping, I have about 100 pictures of them from over a month!! 馃ぃ Honestly I'm scared to find out how many I will have when they die 馃ゲ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
EDIT: Idk why is says Sensitive Content warning, there isn't anything sensitive besides cute pictures of rats 馃ぃ

Here are few pictures of my babies 馃槏 (they are Dumbo Dwarf Rats btw)
View attachment 305104

View attachment 305105

View attachment 305106

View attachment 305107

View attachment 305108
Lol, I have more pictures of Double Stuff(Dubs for short) (the white one) then I do of Eugene (the silver one) because Eugene does stay still 馃ぃ

Anyway these are my favorite pictures of them sleeping, I have about 100 pictures of them from over a month!! 馃ぃ Honestly I'm scared to find out how many I will have when they die 馃ゲ
Haha yeah this forum puts 鈥榮ensitive content鈥 onto a lot of photos and there is nothing wrong with the photo maybe the cuteness is just to much for people鈥檚 eyes 馃槀馃グ馃悂

awwww omgggggg they are so cuteeeeeeeeee , how old are they ? There little diddy feet are ADORABLE 馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏

Registered
Coco the female mini poodle, 3 Buff Orpington hens(Faith, Hope, and Love), and 2 young male rats.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts