Rat Forum banner

PICTURES OF YOUR SLEEPING RATS !! πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€

2K views 40 replies 12 participants last post by  Paste Eater 
#1 Β·
Hiiiiiii hope everyone’s ok ? I decided to make a thread for pictures of your sleeping rats ! There is nothing cuter than rats especially them sleeping !!! Put your photos down here !

See less See more
#8 Β·
here you goooooo!! the second one is my fav! he is sleep smiling lol. matter a fact i’m going to change my profile pic to that!

Attachments

#17 Β·
Here’s Pepper in Pancake Modeβ„’ while sleeping!

Here is former rat Honey while she was recovering from an URI.

Honey and Oreo (both since passed) cuddled up and sleeping.

Mama McMuffin with either Spoon or Napkin.

Aaaand, sleepy Maple with a pile of sleepy rats behind her during intros yesterday!

Gotta love sleepy rats πŸ€πŸ’€

#18 Β·
Here’s Pepper in Pancake Modeβ„’ while sleeping!
View attachment 304289
Here is former rat Honey while she was recovering from an URI. View attachment 304291
Honey and Oreo (both since passed) cuddled up and sleeping.
View attachment 304290
Mama McMuffin with either Spoon or Napkin.
View attachment 304292
Aaaand, sleepy Maple with a pile of sleepy rats behind her during intros yesterday!
View attachment 304293

Gotta love sleepy rats πŸ€πŸ’€
Awwww sooo cuddly 😭😍😍😍😍i just want to hug them all😍😍how many rats do u have?

#25 Β·
EDIT: Idk why is says Sensitive Content warning, there isn't anything sensitive besides cute pictures of rats 🀣

Here are few pictures of my babies 😍 (they are Dumbo Dwarf Rats btw)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Lol, I have more pictures of Double Stuff(Dubs for short) (the white one) then I do of Eugene (the silver one) because Eugene does stay still 🀣

Anyway these are my favorite pictures of them sleeping, I have about 100 pictures of them from over a month!! 🀣 Honestly I'm scared to find out how many I will have when they die πŸ₯²

#29 Β·
Haha yeah this forum puts β€˜sensitive contentβ€˜ onto a lot of photos and there is nothing wrong with the photo maybe the cuteness is just to much for people’s eyes πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ

awwww omgggggg they are so cuteeeeeeeeee , how old are they ? There little diddy feet are ADORABLE 😍😍😍😍

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.