Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
roobs is makin pidgion noises?! not all the time just some of the time its a bit worrying! am going to take him to the vets asap, but that might not b till next week, as at out vets there are two vets one is a loverly man who understands every thing such as wen roobs had bad skin on his neck he let him hid in my jumper and injected near his bum and roobs didnt poo or anything but the other vet shoved the needle right in his neck where the skin was bad and then had a go at me for not holding him tight enuf wen he ran off! he tryed 2 bite her :D but missed so i wanna try and get an appointment with the man vet! anyway... any1 got any ideas whats goin on plz??

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Pidgion noises sound cute.
Do they sound congested, or are they just little huffs of air? My girls make this sqeaky/breathy/nosey/airy noise sometimes, usually after they've just woken up, while they're investigating something in the air, or if I just put them up on my shoulder. It's not a usually talked about sound, but it's not unheard of, and I don't think it's a bad sound, just communication. What does he do it for? If it's not congested, and it's not in respone to something that could pain him, maybe it's just another rat noise?

Too bad about the girl vet, but the other one sounds like he knows what he's doing! Good for him! And good for you for finding him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts