Rat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A wonderful person Gail has donated 5 pie beds for raffle! 100% of the proceeds goes to Star's Rat Rescue!!! How AMAZING is that!!! A HUGE thank you to Gail for the amazing donation!

Raffle tickets are $1 and make sure to list which pie bed. The raffle will go for 2 weeks ending on May 11th, 2015! Tickets must be purchased through PayPal and can be sent to to [email protected] and make sure to list which Pie Bed you are buying tickets for! On May 11th a winner for each Pie will be drawn at random draw.

Baking Food Sweetness Dessert Beschuit met muisjes

Blueberry Pie
Textile Patchwork Pattern Circle

Raspberry Pie Bed
Pink Textile Patchwork Pattern Pattern

Strawberry Pie Bed
Textile Patchwork

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Those are so cute, sometimes I get sad because I live in Canada. ;_;

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Too cute! Sending in for a few tickets here in the next few days.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PIE BED RAFFLE!!! 100% of the proceeds goes to Star's Rat Rescue!!!
Raffle tickets are $1 and make sure to list which pie bed. The raffle ends on May 11th, 2015! Tickets must be purchased through PayPal and can be sent to to [email protected] and make sure to list which Pie Bed you are buying tickets for! On May 11th a winner for each Pie will be drawn at random draw.

·
Registered
680 Posts
So is there a separate raffle for each bed? Or do all the names go into one big pot that 5 winners are chosen from?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Each Pie Bed is raffled off separately. So you get to choose which bed or beds you want your tickets to go towards. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We have our WINNERS for the Pie Beds!!!

CongRATS to Kathrine S. who won the Raspberry Pie Bed, Dona D. won the Cow Pie Bed, Jessica J. won the Moon Pie Bed, Robert H. won the Strawberry Pie Bed and Laura W. won the Blueberry Pie Bed!!!

A HUGE thank you to Gail who made this awesome raffle possible and also to ALL who donated to the raffle!! Star's Rat Rescue raised $185!! WOW we defiantly were not expecting that! THANK YOU ALL!! You guys are awesome!! We can not tell you how much this is very needed and appreciated!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Yay! I'm Robert H. (Middle name is Dan)

Looking forward to getting my strawberry pie. My boys are gonna love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts