Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my Rats, Zat, has suddenly become so sick, i believe it will be too late by the time someone replies to this. Yesterday he was doing perfectly, active as always and everything. Today i checked on him and he was ice cold, was barely breathing, and doing nothing but twitching his toes. He either has red-tears or it is blood, i am not so sre but it looks terriuble. He also seems to have bite marks all over his tail and feet. He does not live with any other rat, and he has not escaped for about a month. Under closer inspection of his cage... nothing is any different. There is nothing in there that could have dont this and the other rats seem perfect, active and inquisitive as always. I am now worried because they live in close proximity to eachother and if it might be a virus that caused this then they might get it. Could anyone tell me what this sudden tradgety could be?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Take him to a vet! don't wait for someone to respond! I don't know what could be wrong. Let a vet figure it out. The longer you wait the worse his chances are.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.