Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think my ratty died last night. i woke up this morning and she's just laying in the middle of her cage, not moving. i just want to make absolute certain she has passed, of course. the only reason i'm thinking she isn't it because her eyes are halfway open. i guess i'm just trying to make myself think that she is still alive! she still isn't even a year old and ive only had her for about two weeks. :(

what do you guys think? she really isn't moving at all. even when i tap on the cage, move it, nothing. and she always comes to greet me at the cage every morning

·
Registered
184 Posts
try touching her... and if its true, shes passed, im deeply sorry :(

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Was she quiet or acting sick last night? Has she been showing any symptoms of illness at all?

If not it might have been a stroke or heart attack. Thats normally what takes them so young :(

Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm sorry, i know how you feel. When my girl Snoopy passed on, I was coming to tickle them through the bars and so of course Snoopy came to give me kisses. I left the room to go get the girls some carrots and when I came back she was lying on her back with her eyes open. I had no idea what had happened but later found out it was a heart attack. I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
229 Posts
That's so sad... :cry:
I really feel awful for you and the poor ratter. RIP little thing.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i'm so sorry for your loss :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts