Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me. I don't know what's going on in my house. I have 6 cats. And three rats. Loki my oldest has been a lil scratchy since I got him but I never found anything. Regardless I treated all my cats and the rats with revolution. Prior to that my clothes and cats have had some biting white things?? In bed in my clothes and throughout the cats fur. I know they're on me too because when the cats comes near me they shake and scratch like something just attacked them.. still couldn't identify anything I also keep finding sooooo many black specs all over the house floors mostly different sizes. It's not dirt. Not fleas not ticks.. I'm so confused. And Loki has lil black specs on him and these brownish tannish what appears to be a parasite of sorts. . I noticed the babies itching too but I got the revolution by this point. That was two days ago. Today I've been attacked non stop all day the cats were miserable ,and the babies were staying away from Loki. Lokis behavior quickly changed to lethargic and stumbly. I got in for a closer look and pull him out and his eyes are bleeding and his nose. I searched quickly with a comb in his fur and there is definitely mites. Black specs. Again the brownish red specks. And mites in his eyes. It is terrifying how much blood he keeps bleeding. I gave him a very gently bath. And blotted out mites from his eyes. Keep myself pretty much wrapped around him while I suds him up with dawn and manually wiped and rinsed away as much as possible. We are currently sitting in the bathroom together drying in a towel on my lap. I just redosed him with the revolution because I honestly don't know how much for on him to the ski because he was trying to play with me. Then the babies needed to be distracted. . I'm looking at some tiny bug in his eye right now. . I am having a panic attacked. I haven't even made it down stairs to address things down there. My biggest question is Loki critical?or ?? And what the @#**? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills because my fiance isn't affected in anyway. And blind as a bat so ever thing is just dirt I show him. I did the revolution and instead of anything better, everything is literally three times worse.. I'm sorry I hope this made sense I'm balling my eyes out right now. And itchy. PleAse help!.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts