Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted earlier on in the week about my little Luna acting strange and thought that she had been traumatised by the neighbors kids, and didn't seem to trust me anymore. She did come around and seemed better. Now I'm concerned because she last night she just seemed to not want to be around anyone or have contact with the other rat Shadow. Today I took them out for play time and at first Luna was running around with my other rat Shadow and then she just stopped and spent the whole time in the corner. She loves play time so I found it very weird. I was also able to pick her up very easily which usually doesn't happen. She has no signs of being ill, except for what I just named off. I had her close enough to hear her breathing and I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary. I am so confused by her behavior and I don't know if it could be something else. I don't know enough about rat's to know what that could be. Any help or advice would be very appreciated so much. I just don't know what to do!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts