Rat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I brought home a new set of ratties today, I wasn't planning on bringing two home, but I'm so hesitant to introduce Tali to her future cage mates while she is so much smaller than them so I got her a friend that's her age for now. But heres the problem, I got them from separate places so they are in separate cages right now in separate rooms because while I know that Tali was well quarantined and carefully watched for sickness, Liara is from a pet store so I don't trust that she was super well taken care of. So I brought them home and I put them in their new temporary homes and Tali is doing so great, she is being curious and will already take treats from my hand, but Liara isn't doing as well. She's been hiding since we got home and I just noticed her making this noise that I've never heard any of my rats make ever. I'm so concerned that she already has a URI or pneumonia! Please help! It's like a squeak/cough/sneeze and I can't get the video I took of it to upload otherwise I would post it, she's not doing it constantly now just occasionally. I'm so worried. We're going to the vet tomorrow, but I'd like to have a little bit of an idea of what is going on before I go.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts