Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We made a clubhouse for our girls, out of old cardboard boxes, some dryer tubing and lots of duct tape. The girls love it!

Scrumph: "Do I *have* to share this with Pookie?"

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
:) that second pictures look like, "I wonder how long it'll take me to chew this?" It looks like they are having loads of fun with it :)! Nice clubhouse.

·
Registered
359 Posts
lol.... Thats so cute...! I bet theyre having fun with that!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's actually my office...but I guess it turned into a rattie room, lol. They are taking over my life!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm just such a paranoid mum. We have so many electronics and wires and many many other things that I'm just so worried.

·
Registered
722 Posts
VERY nice! My roommate and I made a clubhouse for our rats (she has three, I have four)... but it's nowhere NEAR as awesome as yours! Basically... it's just a few boxes taped together. But we stuffed them with newspaper... which the girls LOVE!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Madeittothemoon, newspaper--great idea. Mine also love shredded paper, they stash it in their hiding spots.

Electicnoise, I'm a paranoid mum myself. All my computer wires are taped up high where the rats can't get to (however, I don't leave them unsupervised in the room) and my router and modem are hidden in a big moving box so the rats can't get to it. Everything else is ratproofed, but they do chew everything, carpet included, so I have to watch out for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts