Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive gatta tell you about my day out with TempleTon....

It all started with my mom wanting me to go return a couple rented movies and so my sister agreed to drive me so she could go shopping too.
I use every chance to take my ratties places as i can ((the more trained the better :wink: )) so this time i brought TempleTon with me and while we were driving to the store TempleTon was on my shoulders ((hes to much of a mommies boy to leave my side)).
Then we got to the store and my sister misplaced something in the car and she told me to get out of the car so she could look.. so i got out and i had a scratch on my back and i natrually scratched it and i felt something squishy and i looked at my hand.... it was rat poop!!
I asked my sister for a napkin and she handed it to me and thats when she noticed the poop smeared on her seat ((well the seat i was sitting in.. its her car)). She freaked.. but she was laughing at the same time.. she was like "OMG POOP!! ITS ALL OVER THE SEAT!!" "QUICK CLEAN IT UP!!" and she raced to the napkins to wipe it up the best she could.
then she was like "if its on the seat then it must be on your back!" "turn around let me see!!!" so i turned around and she couldnt stop laughing... thank god she had a bag of clean loundry in her back seat. she tossed me a shirt and i had to change right there ((id rather change in a car than to walk through public with poo all over me :? )). So then we finaly were headed to the store, walking of course and the next thing i new TempleTon had peed on me!! it never ends :roll: . so i dealt with it and we go into the store and while my sisters shopping i return the movies and get a couple more... there were a couple men who stopped to say hi to TempleTon and everything but none had a bad reaction to him.
WELL I HATE PREPPY GIRLS WITH UGLY SCURTS!!!!!!!!! ((no affence to you guys)) so it took a war to ask me to leave and that no pets were allowed in the store. Ok not really a war but 5 people that worked there.. im sorry but it only takes one person to say "No Pets Allowed".. this lady must have been really scared of rats. So i went to wait outside while my sister gathered the movies and finished her shopping.
Meanwhile TempleTon just hung out on my shoulder.. so my sister finishes and we go back to the car and i change into yet another clean shirt... well it would have been if while it was in my lap TempleTon didnt pee on it again :x ... i just said forget it and put it on and we went home so i could change again.

Omg i sware he did this all on perpose just to laugh at me, lol
Lets just say he needs more travel training.

·
Registered
489 Posts
haha i hate when mine pee and poop on me. thankfully its rare.

well as some see it, its signs of love and presents.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.. usually the poop and pee doesnt bother me.. in small amounts though.

He offered me way to many gifts though.. but hey a real rat lover excepts it! lol.. i love rats but being pooped on is sorta overboard. :D

·
Registered
638 Posts
Guess that he was really, REALLY excited that he got to go "out." :)

FIVE people to ask one person and one rat to leave the store? What do they think a "rat" is, Godzilla? "Call in the National Guard - we have A RAT!!!!!"

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG I THOUGHT YOUR AVATAR "BLINKED" AT ME!!! Taru.. well i know it blinks but at first i thought i was going crazy, lol.

I know, gosh some people are just a lil to parinoid :lol: he wont be going back there... OR maybe.. the poop was a sign, i might just have a psychic rat!!!!!!!!! lol JK :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yeah, he blinks...I love my lupines, they are an adoptable from a site I belong to, and well I luffs them... the full versions also wag their tails...

·
Registered
638 Posts
I thought "lupines" were "rabbits?"

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well technically they are flowers, but for this adoptable it's a play on the scientific name for wolves...canius lupis...so they are wolfies, but soo cute, there are also mice and rat adoptables on that site...I've been working on getting enough of the site's currancy to afford a rat one, but I have a mouse...lol

I've never heard of lupine being used in reference to rabbits before, but then again I don't really do rabbit stuff a lot...lol

Emy

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hmmm...curiouser and curiouser. Yes, I'm familar with the "canis lupis," but I had been told in a 7th grade science class that lupines were rabbits. Of course, based on the Latin, wolves would make a lot more sense.

Maybe my 7th grade teacher didn't know what he was talking about...

How do you get "currancy," just out of curiosity?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Selling, breeding, and training ponies of various breeds and colors and markings, it's a great place to learn about genetics, and there is a large rat owner/lover population on there, that is actually where I first heard that rats would make the best pets.

There are also all kinds of adoptables...here is a link to all the ones I own...it's a lot...it's kinda sad...lol

http://www.freewebs.com/tarusadopties/index.htm

You can also buy some of them for real money, which I have done only once, and it was worth it! I also have some on there that I sell, and I make money that way too...it's fun and it's one of the ways I'm going to be able to afford my Martin's cage...*giggles*

ETA: According to Wiki - rabbits are called Leporids...

·
Registered
638 Posts
A-Ha! Misinformation from a science teacher! The Rat Forum is smarter once again!!! :D

Of course, if bunnies are Leporids, then...that doesn't leave much for a lepoard to be called, now, does it? ;)

--------------------------

Your adoptables site sounds like a fun place!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts