Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,
here's an update on Trey Rat, since no one knows about what happens exactly when rats eat poppy seeds I'm not knowing what to do. Well, she's not doing well at all, she isn't eating much at all (i'm feeding her baby food, but she doesn't like it so much, so today i'm gonna try a blueberry and apple purree!) she won't eat anything solid but carrots, i've had to put a small water dish in the cage because she won't drink from the bottle anymore, as she walks aroung her eyes are closed and still weeping, so mayber she'slosing her sight? i just don't know. I'm just keeping a close eye on her and her sister Weetard is cuddling her and licking her sometimes. She's like a little guard rat when people come near the cage or put their hands near she's right there checkin em out and makin sure they don't get close to her sister unless she know them!!

I love my ratties!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
You never said if you ever went to the vets or not? Did you? Its been 10 days and there is still noticeable symptoms so you really should take her. you owe it to her.

Plus she cant talk, there may be more than you know botherin her.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts