1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found out the rats LOVE cheerios.
If your rats love Cheerios, bring on the tug of war photos:

Maisy is always first to eat of course

Then the feisty Nyneave. She's really pulling hard here.

Then the gently, graceful Leeloo

My little double rex Roo

The absolutely adorable Zeddy Bear (look at his little teeth!)

And sweet, shy little Una

And the big question of the day....
How many Cheerios can you fit in your mouth? Maisy says "at least four"

·
Registered
486 Posts
LMAO! At the last picture and caption.
That's like my girls when I give them peas...well Roxy anyway. She tries to see how many she can fit in her mouth.

Are honeynut Cheerios okay to give to your ratties? As they're the only ones we have in the house.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Yeah, I am definitely in class and laughed out loud at that last one! My girls haven't experienced cheerios yet, but it makes me laugh how much Suebees Belgie will try to shove into her mouth! And Sevilla never seems to get the concept that in fact, only one HT block will fit in her mouth at a time...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Wow i wil have to try mine with cherios

i give mine honey nut cornflakes and they seem fine with a coupla as a treat - just do the usual check the sugar and fat count ect..
if its high in sugar use the normal ones or just give as a treat :)
Jess x

·
Registered
483 Posts
MY guys love cheerios--- they love also Oatos. Too bad I don't have any cheerios in the house--- I will have to get a new box this weekend Cute pics by the way

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hahah your lucky you can just feed them to your rats like that. I'd be missing a finger if I did that with Lilly. lol She is a crazy snatcher.

·
Registered
60 Posts
awwww LOL!! I absolutely love those pics! I can see the personality in each one of them. :) I'll have to wait til I get my babies to find out whether or not they like cheerios. Hopefully they do. :)

Deb

·
Registered
527 Posts
all those pictures are awesome; your rats are really quite photogenic and adorable! <3

my girls love cheerios, by the way, but i give them the whole grain kind, not the honey nut kind. :p

·
Registered
229 Posts
Aw.. I should bring home some cheerios. My girls will probably love them, not to mention I like them a lot too. x)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
mine have tried toast this morning
Ratatouille loves it bless her
Jess x

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
maaaaaaaaaaaaan. i need a camera.... *pouts* i want to play too. wonderful photos.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Twitch, I'm pouting cuz you all have ratties and I don't!! *sniffle*

Deb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts