Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All hammocks are already 100% finished, and are ready to be sent out immediately upon payment :) I prefer PayPal over all other forms of payment - my email address (for both PayPal and regular emails) is [email protected]. Email or PM me if you're interested in any of these, and also mention where you're located so I can give you a total that includes shipping.

If you need hooks, they're $2 per set of 4 :)

Small (approx. 16" left to right, 9" across middle) fleece/fleece corner hammock -- $8

Envelope hammock -- SOLD

X-Large (approx. 21" x 16") fleece/fleece standard hammock -- $14

X-Large (approx. 22" x 22") reversible standard hammock -- $16

Medium (approx. 15" x 13") pocket hammock -- $12

Small 6" x 6" x 6" cube -- $10

X-Large 10" x 10" x 10" cube with fleece/fleece floor -- SOLD

X-Large (12" x 12" x 12") triangle hammock -- SOLD (isn't it cute?!)

Small (approx. 12" x 10") fleece/fleece hammock (fully finished, just forgot to get a picture!) -- SOLD

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can :) I have quite a bit of the black cherry fabric. What size did you want? Here are the sizes/prices...

5" x 5" Cube $10.00
6" x 6" Cube $12.00
7" x 7" Cube $14.50
8" x 8" Cube $16.50
9" x 9" Cube $18.00
10" x 10" Cube $20.00

Pick out what size you'd like, and also let me know where you're located, and I'll give you a total. Do you have PayPal?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It got deleted by the host out of nowhere :p I actually quit sewing, or at least I quit taking most orders. I still take orders from friends and sell pre-made stuff, though.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Big cube and the triangle are mine *grabs both*. So back off :p.

Just an FYI ;).

·
Registered
171 Posts
8" x 8" Cube $16.50 <-- haha that one,I can give you all my information and I dont have paypal or at least ive never used it.I have a credit card though so.I just now noticed the msn account on the first message (my bad) so ill add you on that if thats okay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts