Rat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend called me yesterday, out of the blue, and said she knew of a baby girl rat who needed a home- a friend of her sister's had an accidental litter. one baby girl didn't have a home yet and couldn't seem to find one (surprising, given her looks.) and she's the same age as my babies, so sarah thought of me.

she brought her over today- and she's gorgeous! i just have to show her off. her name is clementine.

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Thats SUCH a nice blue!! oh I'm jelous lol. She's a beautiful girl, lucky she found you huh? :D.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Ooooh, gorgeous little american blue! That's my all time favorite color right there.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
oh wow, she's so pretty how could she not have a home yet? the other ratties must have been MAGNIFICENT. :) she's gorgeous though, congrats!

·
Registered
30 Posts
awwww she is beautiful, reminds me of my leela I lost too young last year. She was sky blue though. Such a cutie :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks everyone. i'm thrilled with her disposition, too- my friend told me she was handled every day since birth, and it's obvious that she's very well-socialized. (her one fault- if you can call it that, it's almost too cute- is that if you've eaten anything in the last half hour, she attempts an exploratory mission in your mouth. i always laugh when two little rattie paws are trying to pry my mouth open- which, of course, she takes as a sign that the "door" is open and she can get in.)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Heehee... looks like you've got a rodentist. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts