Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know it the petsmarts in canada price match? id like to try and price match the FN cage so i can get it cheaper.

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
animalhugger said:
does anyone know it the petsmarts in canada price match? id like to try and price match the FN cage so i can get it cheaper.
i think the pet valu price-matched for awhile but I don't think the Cdn PetSmarts did. Correct me if I am wrong :)

Where in Canada? I live in Toronto.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i live in windsor. a very boring place lol. its sucks that canada stores dont do anything. grrrrrrr

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
try finding a canadain store online that isn't on kijiji or ebay! ee-gads! it should not be that hard. they are everywhere for the states and the uk, yet, even when you spefically search for canadian stores, you get results from the states and uk instead. the ones for canada either are an add for the offline store (can't buy or contact BUT you can find locations) or they don't ship anywhere but to their outlet stores, which of course are not in the maritimes at all... *grumble grumble*

so it would be my guess that they are not likely to price match unless its says so on their "canadain" website. however, don't give up. you may be able to find SOMEthing... who knows, i have seen a pig fly so... (mind you it was a cartoon pig on the simpsons... but it still counts right!? :roll: :lol: )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts