Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an idea for a sticky where there is a list of the basic rat supplies and next to them, the cheapest price found + a link to buying them for that price. If someone bought an item for a cheaper price, they post and it is changed.
for example

Cage:
$ 73.00 at www.ratcages.com
$55.00 at www.ratcagesrus.com
etc...

Rat wheel:

Edit- lol these were supposed to be fake websites in the example

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
The problem with a list of that sort is that the cheapest price is often a sale price, and is hence only reliable for a certain period of time. Unless the coordinater of the thread is willing to constantly check each item in the list, the list will be obsolete 95% of the time and therefore mostly useless.

Just my two cents. ;)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
aren't sales normally advertised though? the poster would know it was a sale price. if we were only accepting ones with regular priced items i think it would work. however it might need to have three of them. one for canada, the us and the uk. with the different denominations and price for shipping something that's cheap to a person in the US won't be cheap to a person who has to convert the money (which can be a pain in the butt if your not sure of the current value of your money to the other's money)and pay for shipping and handling. i think this is a good idea but needs to be ironed out more before its made a sticky.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts