Rat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Harald Fairhair & Pilgore the Destroyer, Barney, Karma
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how much i should be feeding my boys, Pilgore and Harold? I have made other threads about the boys but i really have no idea how much i should be feeding them. I can also tell they were spoiled before i got them and i spoil them cuz i need to train them down. They have been well other then they're getting fat Pilgore can barely climb out of his shirt. But i am not sure its because i am feeding them too much or if they're just big boys. Which they are some really big rats for 2 months. I use the food power of five and i usually give about a handful of that a day. They also get spoiled with treats. But i try to vary the treats up. I give a grapefruit spoonful of low fat smooth yogurt and every day they get a different fruit and vegetable. Like for example today they got extra yogurt cuz i had to clean out their cage. Then i gave them some parsnip, a wheat thin cracker and small apple slices. I don't really measure it out but i try to give them something different everyday. I would assume they are about 150-300 grams at 2 months or so. I have tried getting back to the original owners but they haven't responded or read the messages. They eat everything i give them and i try not to go overboard with the treats even though they are adorable. The amount i would guess is like a handful of pellets and a handful of treats. Three nights ago they got leftover sushi because i would have thrown it out anyway and it has like everything they need.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts