Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Cheddars passing Provolone has been acting obviously down. I know it has only been one day, but for the short time Provvy shared with Cheddars, he feels the loss. Provolone hasn't been acting as socialable as usual and I can't even get him out of the tubes with out force :(... Will this pass? And I'm most def getting him a friend, which I may call Harvarti or Jack. What's Harvarti anyways?

But is Provolone just acting lost with out cheddars? Surprises me... He only shared about two or so months with him... figured bonding would take a bit more time. Not that it doesn't start right away.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Anyone who thinks a rat doesn't greive hasn't watched a rat lose a friend... Imagine living with someone for two months... wouldn't you bond with them enough to grieve?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea... Both of them have surprised me...I cried all night last night and this morning over Cheddars. Obviously Provvy is too!

I found a local shelter and breeder here in Indiana in the Fort Wayne area! W00t! Going to check them out this week. They even have professional rat vet that checks their lot out. So, I hope i can find my little man a new friend... he's so sad!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts