Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Today I let the double T's of trouble out on some free time play under the covers on my bed. They romped and chased and played for at least an hour. Then, it seemed to be nap time so the activity stopped. I am laying in bed with them and all goes quiet. So, I search for the cuties and I found Turfle sleeping at the end of the bed and Tucka sleeping away on the other side. They were not curled up together. Is it normal for them to not sleep together? Is this a sign of not liking each other? I brought them both up to snuggle down in my shirt and Tucka stayed where she is still sleeping on my arm and Turfle went back to the bottom of the bed. Is she angry about something? I kind of figured, once they were friends, that they would snuggle and stuff. Am I just being a bit paranoid? Thanks for any information.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Shouldn't be anything to worry about. My rats don't always sleep together, especially if one of them decides to sleep somewhere small. One sleeps in a hammock, two in a cube, sometimes. No worries. :) It could be that they were just a bit warm.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Personally, I don't always want to cuddle even with people I like. :lol:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool. I was a bit worried there but it does make sense that they might have been too warm. Forensic..... :wink: what would I do without you! :lol:
Katherose...thanks for the info...nice to meet you too! 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts