Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about upgrading a bit, since I'm pretty sure I'm going to land a $10 an hour job within the next week or two.

Anyways, I currently have three boys, but I'm looking to get two more eventually.. (I'm going to use my current cage which is roomy for even three rats for the quarantine.. and I'm in contact with a rat rescue right now looking for potentials) but my questions are:

-Is the R-695 suitable for five rats? I tried checking the rat calculator, but for some reason, my computer isn't agreeing with that page..
-(For those who own or have owned this cage) What are your opinions on the cage's overall quality?
-and also, I pretty much for sure what it to be powder-coated, with a flip-top, correct?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm very happy with this cage... the quality is very good, and barring a gorilla getting loose in my living room and hitting it with a vacuum cleaner a few times, it's gonna last for a good many years I'd guess.

I have powder coated and the flip top... I can't imagine life without the flip top, honestly. Makes cleaning and putting new things in a lot easier.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Schmea said:
barring a gorilla getting loose in my living room and hitting it with a vacuum cleaner a few times, it's gonna last for a good many years I'd guess.
This can never safely be ruled out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts