Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rat wont go back inside its cage it keeps jumping on my head
i just got this rat 2 days ago and there is two one just lays around all day eating its food and the other one... is the one who keeps jumping on my head What Do i do? Is it scared? does it need me to play with it? :cry: HELP I REALLY NEED HELP!... if you dont help me then i will live with a rat on my head FOREVER!!!! (please help!)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
LOL, first off im pretty sure you have gotten the rat off yoru head by now right? I hope so at least. Yes, the rats is most likely scared and needs some time to get used to its new cage and will need some socialization. The only advice I can give as to if this situation happends again is just to calm down and let the rat also calm down so that he/she can get down safely? lol

·
Registered
546 Posts
haha, i love it when my rats groom my hair. it's really long and if it's braided or in a ponytail, they always seem to want to set it free. i can her them thinking, "you don't want this on here, right? it'd be so much nicer without this tie here..."

·
Registered
798 Posts
Lol I have two rats that enjoy grooming me, and one that uses me as a jungle gym, Piggle likes to tickle my eye lashes, and O.P. licks me everywhere :lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Where did you get him?A breeder or a petstore,we don't have that many breeders that my parents will drive me too,so we got Ollie from PetsMart.He is the first rodent that I've gotten from there that doesn't try to chew my hand off,he should settle down in a few days,hes probably just stressed out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts