Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey any1 have any suggestions on what are cool rats? i kinda like dumbo rats but does ne1 else have a favorite kind? :roll:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I love hairless, I love selfs, that would be, solid color rats, and I love agouti colors, which would be kindof a wild brown.

There are really cool breeds like a Siamese. Those look awsome, like a PEW (albino with pink eyes), but with a little coloring around their noses and feets.

There is a breed unique to Europe, and I forget the name, but they look awsome, kindof striped, like a racoon, but over the entire body.

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
There is only one domestic rat breed. After that you have varieties, coats, ear placements. :)

I love them all but have a real love for the PEW. :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Lilspaz got to it before me, there are no rat "breeds".

I love hairless, and black/white hooded. Really, though, color/coats/ear placements don't really make any more or less of a difference than with people - hair/eye/skin color doesn't mean anything about personality. :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
I think the Siamese Rex's are gorgeous and when they are up there in age (especially Siamese Rex Dumbo's) they are just so adorable! But of course personality beats looks in my book.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
haha, hairless, agreed. but i recently saw pics of someone's "husky" colored rat and i think that it was beautiful! i also like selfs as well. :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i didnt realize how many *types* of rats there are in the world that just goes to show you how much i know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts