Rat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mango is so addicted to the wheel that she can鈥檛 be bothered to get off it to use the bathroom馃槧....so.this morning,I was wondering,whilst furiously trying to chip trodden in poop off the wheel with a Dettol wipe (also running late for work at this point)...what rat chores do you dislike the most?

Registered
Madam Squeakster and Se帽orita Squeaks
Cleaning the cage. I don鈥檛 mind the food, water, and free roam but I hate cleaning the cage. I enjoy free roam and food/water is not that hard but cleaning the cage is a pain in the you-know-what.

Registered
Mango is so addicted to the wheel that she can鈥檛 be bothered to get off it to use the bathroom馃槧....so.this morning,I was wondering,whilst furiously trying to chip trodden in poop off the wheel with a Dettol wipe (also running late for work at this point)...what rat chores do you dislike the most?
taking the trays outside and hosing them down馃挃

Registered
Goldenboy 馃悁鈾傦笍, Cinnabun 馃悁鈾傦笍, Phobos 馃悁鈾傦笍, Deimos馃悁鈾傦笍
I use a water bottle, I just have a bowl too because they seem to really enjoy it. They like to wash themselves with it and they popcorn around whenever I replace their stale water with fresh stuff.

Registered
Goldenboy 馃悁鈾傦笍, Cinnabun 馃悁鈾傦笍, Phobos 馃悁鈾傦笍, Deimos馃悁鈾傦笍
I use a water bottle that attaches to the side of the cage. It has worked pretty well for me.
I use a water bottle, I just have a water bowl too because they seem to really enjoy it. They like to wash themselves with it and they popcorn around whenever I replace their stale water with fresh stuff.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love picking out what hammocks and hats to use on cage cleaning it鈥檚 just the poo scraping I can鈥檛 stand .I think I give them too much fruit 馃え馃槅

Registered
Madam Squeakster and Se帽orita Squeaks
I love picking out what hammocks and hats to use on cage cleaning it鈥檚 just the poo scraping I can鈥檛 stand .I think I give them too much fruit 馃え馃槅
I use a cage cleaner that works really well and keeps me from spending a really long time scraping poop
Liquid Fluid Household supply Bottle Gas

1 - 11 of 11 Posts