Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a while I have been making rat drawings for my mother to use as holiday decorations. Finally I remembered to scan the inks for folks to use as coloring pages.
Just for a disclaimer; these pages are for PERSONAL use only. They are not to be redistributed without my website url in the corner, and may not be sold or used as promotional material. Feel free to print them out for yourself or the kids to color- even give them out at events.

If anyone would would like more rats to color I will try to make more and feel free to suggest ideas.

halloweenrat2.jpg
halloweenrat.jpg
halloweenrat3.jpg
halloweenrat4.jpg

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
If you need more pictures and you don't have enough time to draw them there is a rat coloring book.I think it's called fanciful rats

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Googled it, it looks so pretty! I might have to get myself a copy.

There's so little rat stuff out there, and I specialize in children's illustration, so I thought I would make some for kids.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spoolroll.jpg
Doodled up another ratty for coloring.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
How long do those take to draw?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They don't take long, I just squeeze these in between my commission work.

I'll try to come up with a few more, I have a couple cute ideas.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!
I will try to research how to get my work printed as coloring books. I've always wanted to make a coloring book.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Look at Amazon, I'm pretty sure they can print color books. They might have a page minimum, but that shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hopefully!
I just have a lot of projects to do at the moment before I can devote time to making a coloring book.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
halloweenrat5.png halloweenrat6.png halloweenrat7.png

I return with more rats!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts