Rat Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
I hate to generalize, but I can't think of a single brand of dog food sold at grocery stores that are acceptable. Generally, it is a lot of by-products, corn, animal fat or animal meal (<-- won't go into details, but anything that says this should be avoided like the plague), bone meal...

Also, I wouldn't go with Kaytee. Try Suebee's with the dog food.

right now im feeding (the mama especially, since she's a mama) tuna, frozen (thawed) corn, frozen (thawed) green beans, cheerios, and some cooked noodles....im in the process of trying to find a good diet for them, but as its the end of the month we have no money and are running out of suitable foods.... also the two boys have kaytee in there incase they need whatever

It sounds like you might have too much on your plate... :?

That may be true, but it can be necessary to live within your means. What if one of them gets sick? How will you get them to the vet?

Forensic said:
That may be true, but it can be necessary to live within your means. What if one of them gets sick? How will you get them to the vet?
These rats are her neighbours who are living with them temporarily. They aren't her own I believe, she is just trying to give them a better diet than they were getting.

lilspaz68 said:
Forensic said:
These rats are her neighbours who are living with them temporarily. They aren't her own I believe, she is just trying to give them a better diet than they were getting.
I'm not trying to start a fight. But consider that one rat is hers, along with the other animals. :)

The internet is hard... no way to read tone of voice or body language.

I always sit and reread what I've written, hoping that it comes across the way that I mean it... I bet everyone else does the same thing. :roll:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.