Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was about to post when I realized there is lots of rat art today! Yay! :3 Last night I was thinking about my first two girls, who I have zero pictures of. So I drew a picture of Belle and Snappea, rest in peace my sweet girls. Got me in the mood to make some cute doodles for fun ^^
http://i.imgur.com/hRQZWwA.png
Please post a front shot of your rattie, a color for background, a name, and if you'd like a little bit about personality. I'm not opposed to doing multiple ratties :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
I just love the rats with points, they look like they've gotten into a bunch of chocolate or something lol.... I love the green with the little seeds! Looks like he popped out of a kiwi!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Oh these are too cute! I was wondering if you could do one of Dean? He passed not that long ago. He is a black berkshire and a really chubby boy. He is the black rat on my avatar. So hes really chubby lol and could it be a red background?

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Aww! Your drawings are do cute! Could you do a group picture of my sweet boys? 1414066694587.jpg my dumbo hector 1414066843204.jpg my hymalayan baby Eddie and 1414066981715.jpg Owen (white and black) Marvin (all blackish brown) and sorry that's eddy before he got his points! If you do it I don't care about background!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts