Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orbit has recently begun going to the bathroom on the blanket when free ranging on the chair. It's not out of fear, she just takes a bathroom break. She hasn't done this before, so why start now?

The only think I can think of is that the blanket wasn't washed since a time when Luna had a fear poop a while back, but Orbit also went to the bathroom on a totally different blanket today.

Any ideas? And also, how do I stop it?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've been having the same problem with Grizz lately. She's never gone outside the cage aside from a little fear pooping when she was young, but ever since we moved to a new apartment she marks the heck out of my bed, my clothes, and me. It's kinda gross to wipe rat pee off my arm all the time but I've figured I can't really stop it. I've just started putting an old sheet down when we're having bed time and put on non-nice clothes before we romp.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a little weird. It makes a little bit of sense that she isn't too familiar with those blankets, but she doesn't have any problems being on my bed. I guess I'll just have to wait it out and see if anything changes over time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts