Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lola loves tunneling and resting in hammocks. my question is, how can i make one for her. i have probably most of the supplies, i just need to know how to make one. any help is welcome, i need a wide sized styled hammock. any suggested will work. are hammocks good for ratties? i asked my parents if we could buy one but they told me to figure out how to make one myself :roll: . i will try to fit in as much ideas as possible. thanks

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well, they're are possibly going to chew, pee, poo, and whatever else they feel like doing to them, so I wouldnt go crazy. If you have any old material (old t-shirts, jeans, fleece works great and does not fray) laying around just hang it up in the cage by all the corners and they should enjoy that. I refuse to buy any more new hammocks just because how quickly they go through them. My girls never used to chew bad until I added the new babies. Now its a whole different story and Im constantly going through fabrics. I even used my sons outgrown jeans (the leg parts) to make fun tunnels for them, (and they last a little bit longer because of the denim material). My cage may look funny from time to time but Ive learned to be creative lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts