Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've never done this before...but I figured it'd be more meaningful if I brought up this offer here. I have a rat leash that is not in use but am not sure what to do with it. I'm willing to sell or just give it away to any rat enthusiast if they're willing to pay for the shipping.

Trust me, this is not a scam or anything. Below are pictures of the item. It's a small "Comfort Harness and stretchy stroller" leash. Here's a link with more information about the leashes. Pet Rat Collars and Leashes

My rats simply didn't like the leash. They hate anything on their body and constantly try to squirm out of it. But I've heard different remarks from other rat owners. It really depends on your own rattie and his/her personality. Please tell me if you're interested?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
you can post a link to this page on the sticky for merchandise so it doesn't get burried and lost in the forum.

however, i may be interested.what would the shipping be to new brunswick canada?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the recommendation Twitch! :) I really appreciate it. Let me find out about the shipping to that area and I'll get back to you ASAP about it.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
It would help other to know your area so that they can figure out what their shipping cost if interested.

I will point out that this harness is fairly large for girls or average sized rats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts