Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! I'm a freelance artist and sell lots of my work on redbubble. Granted, a lot of it is meme related, but due to my affinity for rats I'v started posting rat related merchandise such as shirts, posters, and phone cases. I would absolutely be willing to draw your rat and post it to my store (be it a shirt, poster, what have you) for no extra charge. Just PM me here or message me on Tumblr (link in my signature). My store is here. Just click on the section labelled "Rattie Goods" and have a little browse.

All the proceeds go into getting my 3 girls a new cage, and into being able to support my artwork.

Here are some examples of things I have for sale!

Rat Cartoon Mouse Muridae Rodent T-shirt White Clothing Text Top Mug Drinkware Tableware Coffee cup Canidae
Sticker, Shirt, Mug

For Cyber Monday you can get 40% off posters. 35% off kids apparel. 20% off everything else with code CM20.

Please support my store and help in the funding to get my girls a nice cage! We'd all be very thankful.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wish you a lot of luck ! However a basic design principle is do not mix more than 2 fonts, and know which type of fonts go well with each other (for example, tall thin sans serif with a nice elegant serif font is the most basic combination).
Just a bit of advice, I hope it helps ! x

1 - 2 of 2 Posts