Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 sister rats and one has recently been diagnosed with cancer. She seems healthy at the moment, but I need to prepare for the inevitable.

One day her sister will be alone, and as we all know, rats can't live alone.

So, is there anyone in NORFOLK, ENGLAND who would be willing to take in my last little rat when her sister passes?

I don't know when it will be, she just needs a loving home with other little ratties.

She's brown all over, just over a year old, and very sweet. She's quiet shy but warms up to people quickly, and has never bitten.

I will not charge you for her, and will give you any of my rat toys/blankets from her cage you might want.

As I said, I don't know when she will need a new home, I just want to get a plan in place for when it happens.

Again: I'm located in NORFOLK, ENGLAND. If you know anyone in that area with rats, please pass this on to them.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I am in North East Essex,not far from Norfolk,and my Aunty lives in Snettisham so I can always stay with her to break the journey.Feel free to DM me when the time comes.I am sorry you are going through the distress of this,if it is Ca it is usually quick in rats,which is merciful I guess.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts