Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm currently collecting photos (or sketches) of pet rats, riding around on their Mommy's or Daddy's (or Friend's) shoulders. Do you have a picture like this? If you could post it here, I would really appreciate it! Post a lot...I'm looking for different angles, different "expressions" and postures, etc. The more, the better! :D

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I need to get more pictures of me with shoulder rats - but it seems like the cuter the rats look, the worse I look! ^^; But here are the ones I do have :D

Me and my sweet boy Rokk:

My little girl Coconut:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much, everyone! I'm saving the ones that will work for my project onto my computer, but I LOVE looking at everyone's cute ratties riding around! (Gus is a shoulder-rider, but I don't have a good picture of that.)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw, look at him! "I'm so happy, because I'm on a shoulder, and I have a yogie!" He's precious! So sorry for your loss...I know that he will always live on in your heart, special little guy!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Thanks Holly. He was my heart rat the one that gets toyou and never lets go. I renamed a current rat Gir II because I love the character. He was such a good boy and was such a kisser every time he was out (which was pretty much always) he gave me kisses like crazy. I miss him alot and still have his hammock and blanket kept in a special memory box.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well I already posted this one in "What do you look like?" But I figured since you asked, I'd post it here too :)
This is Toby. She's so calm on my shoulder. Topher is way too hyper to sit still on me.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
found a few... mostly of soot, but the first 2 are ginger & loco and the middle 2 are soot & ash

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Guinness-

Baileys-

Perry-

Jack-

Bacardi-

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, everyone, so much! Rats on shoulders seem to like long hair, eh? :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Yeah, seem to. :lol: They sleep on it or try and eat it.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
OH MY JAck and Guinnes and perry are just soooo adorable!!! cuteness overload!!! I love the one where they are half asleep and the grooming picture! Bacardi looks like my jackson rat! LoL they are adorable little ones!

Crapola - your ratties look like they have just been put into heaven and LOVING the shoulder ride!! They look absolutely ecstatic! Such cute babies everyone has LOL

·
Registered
236 Posts
Lol! Someone likes alcohol eh Forensic? :p

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Lunachick said:
Lol! Someone likes alcohol eh Forensic? :p
*cough* Um... My roommate started it? :lol:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Haha suure, suure! You should so name your next one Coors :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Lunachick said:
Haha suure, suure! You should so name your next one Coors :D
I already have a beer, though. :lol:

I have a rum (Bacardi), an absinthe (Pernod), a coffee liqueor (Baileys), a beer (Guinness), a schnapps (Sour Apple Pucker), and a whiskey (Jack Daniels).

I may have to find a new theme. :lol:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Lol I'd suggest one but I don't think it'd be a good idea to say it here. My bro other used the theme when he had his own mischief of rats. It was just funny though, that's all.
Btw, your rats are a good looking bunch!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts