Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cloud (Dark Phased Pearl) and Dew (American Mink)
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys! I’m back again with another playpen post. I’ve recently updated and moved Cloud and Dew’s playpen entirely, taking out the couch and instead adding a chair. If you’ve seen my old post then you’ll know that I used to have a big leather couch that was no longer in use with my family. It was taking up a lot of space and made the playpen look a little cluttered as well as my house looked very strange to anyone not knowing what the playpen was 😅
Anyways, I’ve moved the playpen to a better location and added this old chair instead! Take a look, and feel free to give me any tips about what to add! 🙂

Edit: for anyone wondering, the playpen is a shoe rack from Amazon, link here! https://www.amazon.com//product/B0855JKF74/

·
Registered
Scampi + Goose
332 Posts
I think it looks FANTASTIC.
I kinda wish I was a rat now, so I could explore your free roam pen. Thnx so much for linking the playpen! My rats free roam in my bedroom and somehow manage to get into everything! No matter how much of it I think it rat proofed. Having a playpen is a good idea and i love what you have done with yours!

·
Registered
Cloud (Dark Phased Pearl) and Dew (American Mink)
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kinda wish I was a rat now, so I could explore your free roam pen. Thnx so much for linking the playpen! My rats free roam in my bedroom and somehow manage to get into everything! No matter how much of it I think it rat proofed. Having a playpen is a good idea and i love what you have done with yours!
Thanks so much! Glad I could help with the link 😄

·
Registered
304 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking... if i was a rat I would definitely want to come and play there! LOL

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
And ice cubes!! Mine love to grab the ice and run off with it...they keep doing it until it's all been relocated lol. They don't eat it but they love playing with it :LOL:

Then I have to put it all back before it melts and makes a mess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts