Rat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Rattie Fans!
My daughter is a very creative young lady. I am selling her wonderful art work to anyone who is looking for an original acrylic painting of their rat or rats.
4 by 6 of one rat for $10.oo
5 by 7 group portrait of two rats $15.oo
5 by 7 group portrait of three rats $20.oo

super good prices for original paintings

All artwork is done on heavyweight acrylic paper and will be sent in a padded envelope. I will only charge for actual shipping costs with envelope.

Payments can be made through paypal or if you prefer you can send money order.
My daughter is disabled and is not able to work outside of the home , so this would be a neat and fun way for her to keep busy and earn a bit of money.
You can leave me a message on here and I will give you more info!
Thanks for looking. I am going to try to put one of her pics on here right now. Hope I can figure this out.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic of baby

If you want to see the original pic of Baby , go to the photo gallery to see it. Thanks Cindy

·
Registered
814 Posts
Wow she is the artist isn't she? I've never tried painting a rat lol. Now I'm getting ideas lol. she is VERY good.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you. I just want to encourage her as much as I can. She just finished one of my rat Sweety and it came out fantastic. I will post a pic of it asap. The one above is her first attempt and this second one is really really good.
I am going to have her make me one of all 3 with a "welcome to our home" to go on their FN cage.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is my daughters second painting of my rat Sweety. I am going to put up the actual picture she painted it from as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Have you considered setting up an Etsy storefront for her?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Here you go - http://www.etsy.com/how_selling_works.php :)

Etsy is a place to buy and sell all things that are hand made or you make yourself. You set up a mini website type thing with them and sell your stuff, basically. It's a very popular site.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
You're welcome. Hope it works out for you/her! :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
have ordered my painting :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts