Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew of any rat rescues or breeders in the Philadelphia area or South West New Jersey. I really want a female companion for my rat Ivy (preferably a dumbo because I've always wanted one and they're soo cute) but any female rat will do :) I just want to avoid any pet stores if I have to. Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
My baby, Chloe just suprised me with a 14 baby litter! I live in the Mohnton PA area, and if you would be interested in the dumbo babies, please shoot me a message! I don't know what I am going to do with all of these babies! I didn't plan this, haha!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My baby, Chloe just suprised me with a 14 baby litter! I live in the Mohnton PA area, and if you would be interested in the dumbo babies, please shoot me a message! I don't know what I am going to do with all of these babies! I didn't plan this, haha!
oh my gosh I am totally interested. I have been looking for a girl for a companion for my rattie and I've always wanted a dumbo so this is perfect! I'm just waiting a few more days because we're waiting to see if our rattie has babies. But it's been 24 days so I think she's just a tubby rat. I'll let you know what happens by this weekend though. Oh and when would they be ready to go home?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts