Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys! So I haven't posted in a while but due to the breakup of an SO I've been finding myself having to keep busy and distract myself. As an artist I've decided to throw myself into my work and I'd love to get better at drawing rats!

So I'll be taking a few requests (not first come first serve) to quickly sketch your ratties for free uvu
Please provide high quality pictures c:

It might take me a little time since I'm still in college and have a lot going on but please be patient! c:

Slots

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I'd be interested!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh this is so cool! I'm an aspiring artist waiting to get out of high school and I don't have any artsy friends right now. I would be happy if you could draw my rats but I would be just as happy if we could trade. I'm worried about the quality of the photos though.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
On my gosh, that'd be awesome! Could you sketch my rat Shadow? I'm not sure what pictures you'd need, but would any of these work?

This is such an awesome thing that your doing! I wish I was good enough at drawing to do my ratties justice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
shadow <3;2398465 said:
on my gosh, that'd be awesome! Could you sketch my rat shadow? I'm not sure what pictures you'd need, but would any of these work?

This is such an awesome thing that your doing! I wish i was good enough at drawing to do my ratties justice.

your shadow looks exactly like my hal!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can you do mine? I will post pictures later, but my profile picture is pretty high-quality so maybe you could use it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts