Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yikes, I’m so sorry! I’ll be sure to share it on my social media accounts & donate. I’m so sorry— do you have access to some sort of payment plan that could help her get surgery sooner? That tumor looks awful, poor girl 😕

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yikes, I’m so sorry! I’ll be sure to share it on my social media accounts & donate. I’m so sorry— do you have access to some sort of payment plan that could help her get surgery sooner? That tumor looks awful, poor girl 😕
Thank you so much, my vets don't offer it personally but there's a chance I might be able to pay it off over 6 months. But that would be if I'm entitled to it... I think you need a good credit score which means I will have to ask someone else to try and do it for me. If I can get that at least gives me more of a chance to try and get the money, but it would still be 100 plus a month which I don't currently have, not to mention I the cost of taking them to the vets usually. I spent all my rat bill saving on my rats recently, as 5 of them have recently passed 🙁 I had no idea how expensive tumour removal would be because every other surgery my rat have had has always been to do with neuturing or spaying which has been around 100 max. Tumour removal is a crazy price :(

·
Registered
272 Posts
I’m so sorry you are going through all this, please keep us updated on how she is doing. Thankfully when Bee had her tumor removed it was only about $500 USD but that was after some shopping around (very thankful we found out current vet, she is amazing). I know how hard this is so I’m sending well wishes your way and to Ruby.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m so sorry you are going through all this, please keep us updated on how she is doing. Thankfully when Bee had her tumor removed it was only about $500 USD but that was after some shopping around (very thankful we found out current vet, she is amazing). I know how hard this is so I’m sending well wishes your way and to Ruby.
Thank you ❤ I did call another vet nearby and they gave me the same estimate, so it must be the area I'm in unfortunately :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts