Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've never posted here, but this is something that's bothered me for so long. Trying to just look up cute rats, or cage ideas, and seeing all these advertisements for exterminators! Like seriously no matter where I look. I mean if you forget to add "cute" or "fancy" when looking at rat pictures, you end up with so many icky photos. Honestly I get there are wild rats that most people don't like, but I hate them taking over places I look at rat things. I thought on Tumblr there wouldn't be any images like that, but lo and behold the rat tag was full of them. How do you all deal with this!?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Its even more annoying when exterminators use pictures of brightly coloured fancy rats on their website. I've even seen one that mixes up roof rats and norway rats, like great job mate you're an exterminator and you can't even tell the difference between the two most common rat species.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Its even more annoying when exterminators use pictures of brightly coloured fancy rats on their website. I've even seen one that mixes up roof rats and norway rats, like great job mate you're an exterminator and you can't even tell the difference between the two most common rat species.
Maybe it's the sleep deprivation, but this is gold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts