Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Siam. She was a dumbo Himalayan. Unfortunately, she died at 6 monthes old when her first litter was only 3 weeks old.

This is Smudge, a himalayan dumbo, who was the father to the only litter I got out of Siam.

This is Siammy. She is one of Siam's babies. The only girl that survived. Out of a litter of ten, only 3 boys and her survived. Even mommy didn't make it. She is a himalayan dumbo, as well as the other three. Siam made BEAUTIFUL babies!

This is Herman. He is a Siamese.

This is my Blue hooded boy. Blu.

Here is a litter of babie 2 week old rexes. They were out of one of my females Tequila, and my blue hooded rex, Squeeky.

Here's Tequila with some of her babies.

This is Squeeky. I also have his sister, who looks the exact same. Her name is Venus.

Well, thats all the ratties i could fit on here. I also have a berkshire named Rat-Man, a beige hooded named Jack, a black hooded named Rocky, a female blue hooded name BB, a REW male with a blue gene named Bruno, and a REW named Mars.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow I have to say there all absolutly gorgouse.

Can i point out though that you shouldnt use woodshavings. Rats react to it causing respirotory problems which can continue through out there life. Shredded paper is what i use :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts