1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Cute! :) Though, I'm going to be humming that bloomin' song all day now! :p

·
Registered
443 Posts
That was so cute! Your ratties are adorable!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Very cute.....I love the song....Well I needed a song in my head for the day....Now I have one :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Daddy is probably around 1 years old. So hes not really 'old'. The other rattie in the video, Ebony, is around 2. You can't see it but she has a bald spot as well. They where treated with Revolution...no change. So they are going to the vet this week. :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
have you considered their diet? if there is too much protein they may get itchy and hair will fall out.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that song! the movie was so cute!! that was awesomeness lol.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well considering they are fed Harlen blocks (2014), I don't see how it could be their diet. *shrugs*

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i thought they recently changed their formula and now have higher levels of protein though. but i could be wrong. i don't feed that myself and have only heard bits and pieces that one of the lab block people had changed their formula and wasn't as good anymore.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
According to the HT site the 2014 still has 14 % protein, the 2016 still has 16 %, etc.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
maybe it was a different brand or i misread something. i could have sworn one of the lab blocks formulas had changed though.... ah well, i'll mark it up to being groggy from the evil head cold.

14% should be fine. but is that all they get? have you been giving them chicken bones more often or nuts or something else with protein as well? some rats are more sensitive to protein then others so it may be affecting these two more then the rest of the mischeif.

or it could be something else entirely too. its just a thought.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
twitch said:
maybe it was a different brand or i misread something. i could have sworn one of the lab blocks formulas had changed though....
I remember a post like that... wasn't it dog food?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
DonnaK said:
twitch said:
maybe it was a different brand or i misread something. i could have sworn one of the lab blocks formulas had changed though....
Rings a belll... the Innova Senior that's recommended for Suebee's maybe?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Forensic said:
Yes, I think that was it!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Forensic said:
DonnaK said:
twitch said:
yes, i think that was it exactly! see! *bashful grin* i knew something in some sort of food kibble thing was changed... *grins*

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
have you been giving them chicken bones more often or nuts or something else with protein as well?
Nope, I havn't. I really don't know what it is. Thats why they are going to the vet tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Keep us posted. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts