Rat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All rats are crazy, and all rats have their own unique, adorable, confusing activities. I thought it would be nice to get a list going :)

-Little boys have started hoarding green pasta, I picked up their igloo to clean and right in the middle, amid the shredded paper there was a pile of green uncooked pasta

-Little boys have decided that the toys BELONG in the litterbox, where they sleep

-Big boys have decided the bottom layer of the 2story hammock is only fun if someone is sitting in the top layer squishing them

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
are we supposed to continue the list?

-ozzy likes pulling everything out of the litter box until the point where mommy has to put a rock in it

-hyper thinks its fun to steal ozzy's food and run away with it so ozzy has to chase her

-the girls sleep in the hard corner with hyper curled into a ball ontop of ozzy who's curled up in a ball

-they move all the bedding to one side of the cage and then use the toilet on the side with no bedding

-they like throwing yogies and food out of the cage

-they dont grasp the concept that the hammocks are to be layed on, not the hammock laying on the rat

-the rats decide the expensive stuff in their diet is not worth eating :roll:

·
Registered
358 Posts
- The girls insist on sleeping in the smallest hammock in the corner, all piled on top of each other.

- Runway, would rather sleep under the lining.

- Runway, insists that she takes all the littler and poop out of the litter box.

- Ebony and Runway think that pooping in the downstairs left back corner should be done on the top level, where there is no litter box.
Mommy has to go buy a new litter box.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
i guess ozzy and runway have the same idea of fun -sigh-

runway and ebony are your rats right? just wondering coz they arent in your siggy

·
Registered
532 Posts
- Panda and Scout have 5 little chew toys, each is a different color (red, blue, green, yellow, and orange.) I put all the chew toys in a box for them, and the only one they touch is the orange heart shaped one. Every time I put it back in the toy box, they take it out again when I'm not looking! They have never moved the other shapes...it's ridiculous. :D

- Panda and Scout have decided to sort their food and put each ingredient in a different part of the cage.

- Panda has learned that the easiest way (LOL) to get into the hammock is to climb along the ceiling of the cage like he is a sloth, and drop down into the hammock like Spider Man.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Tubes has unilaterally declared that all food goes in the food dish, including her treats and the treats of others she can steal from their mouths. Oh... and the breakfast veggies... not a day goes by where there is not couliflower in the food dish.

·
Registered
527 Posts
-Vegas thinks that yanking out the shirt tucked into my pants ( i put them in my sweater sometimes for socializing and tuck my t-shirt into my pants so they don't fall out) is hilarious and has her best ratty pal Baby doing it too xD
-Vegas carries every scrap of tissue paper/ cardboard from the bottom floor to her nest on the top floor
-Baby carries the dog kibble to the top floor from the bottom floor food dish and hides it under their hammock (they apparently know i don't put the tasty grain mix part of suebee's into their dish until they finish ALL the food, included the dreaded kibble, and try to trick me! they're too darn smart! xD)

·
Registered
520 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
358 Posts
rat_ratscal said:
i guess ozzy and runway have the same idea of fun -sigh-

runway and ebony are your rats right? just wondering coz they arent in your siggy
Yup, they are my foster girls.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts