Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! My name is Beth. I live in Central New York. I recently just became a "rat mom". My roomie gifted me my first rat from a local pet store. He was the runt of his litter and was about 4 weeks old when he was brought home. His name is Simon Lucas Bazil. Simon and I instantly bonded from the start. Not long after receiving Simon I had to stop at Petsmart to get him food (my preferred pet store was out of the kind I was looking for). While I was about to head to the register I saw the saddest looking rat being kept all alone with a wire hamster wheel in a small glass terrarium. I knew immediately I needed to bring him home. Before bringing him home I contacted a friend with a spare cage to put him in. My friend went with me back to Petsmart to get him. I don't want to go into detail about what transpired when I went back to get him, but long story short, he was being neglected. I brought him home without hesitation. His name is Sebastian Asparagus Beau. So here I am with the two loves of my life, Simon (on my shoulder) and Sebastian (in my arms).

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome to the forum beth, Simon and Sebastian look cute. I take it by your shirt and the hoola hoops in the background that you hoop lol. :p

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your babies are very cute! What part of central NY? I am in Western NY myself, right smack on Lake Erie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts