Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had the worst nightmare involving my rats....

ok, so i was at work( a petstore) and i broughtm y baby ratties, but the ran out of my hands and uner ashelf and under floorboards...
so i went to search for them and stuck my had under the floor and pulled out like 50 rat and mice. and little babies....but they were yucky street rats...with diseses. and my rats were mixed in with them. couldnt find my two and it was teribble cause if i did find themm, theyd be diseased. then....I WOKE UP. it was scary.

anyone else have rat related nightmares>?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
haha, i had a random dream where my two rats, plus like 2 or 3 more that i assumed were mine, and a friend from work that i know likes rats, all went in her truck (which is wierd cuz she drives a jetta or something) and drove down to the local courthouse for something, and she was trying to convince me to leave them in the truck for our court date, but i didn't have a carrier and i didn't want to. random, but yes, sometimes i have rat-dreams, lol.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I remember a dream i had when i was like 5, i was at my grandparents house on Martha's vinyard, and i was with my parents but it was different people as my parents, THEN i walk outside and turn around because i heard something behind me and turn around and a swarm of rats come out of no where and eat me, but like they eat me from my feet and i start getting smaller and smaller, and i didn't wake up till they got to my eyes... but it was more strange then scary..... o_O so i guess it wasn't a nightmare just a really weird dream..... OH and the other week when the babies were feeding when they were REALLY young Mama had been pulling on a baby THROUGH the bars of the levels, and HURTING on of her babes.... I was dreaming of horrible things happening to the babies in my dream and woke up and heard this horrid squeaking and ran to the cage and scolded mama, and MOVED the babies (THEY"RE ALL FINE) because mama couldn't decide where to keep them and kept moving them..... anyways the point was i heard the squeaks of pain and recognized the pain in my dream state... THAT one scared me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts