Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband decided to get gift certificates for his mom and I to go to a place where you get to do your own painting with an instructor present. We looked at the calendar and there was a "Paint Your Pet" event which looked more fun than the rest. The cool thing is that you get to choose the picture of your pet that you want to paint and since all of the online photos from previous events were of nothing but dogs, I chose to paint one of my rats! I am definitely not an artist by any means, so this should be a pretty interesting experience and I might post the results here if they're not too horrifying lol My husband is actually an artist so he probably thinks this is really amusing. Anyway, this is the picture that I chose:
Isis.jpg

·
Registered
555 Posts
My husband decided to get gift certificates for his mom and I to go to a place where you get to do your own painting with an instructor present. We looked at the calendar and there was a "Paint Your Pet" event which looked more fun than the rest. The cool thing is that you get to choose the picture of your pet that you want to paint and since all of the online photos from previous events were of nothing but dogs, I chose to paint one of my rats! I am definitely not an artist by any means, so this should be a pretty interesting experience and I might post the results here if they're not too horrifying lol My husband is actually an artist so he probably thinks this is really amusing. Anyway, this is the picture that I chose:
View attachment 192873
That's so cool! Please post a picture of the final result no matter how you think it looks. It would be cool to see! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts