Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Aww. I love the little dinner plates and all. Mini portions for Thanksgiving! So cute! Lol I wish I could give some to my boys but I'm away for the holiday. Last year I brought my baby girl with us because she was sick and I needed to give her medicine (I just couldn't stay away that long) and she had some of our meal and loved it! But I'll be asking my mother to give the boys a little sliver of meat each. Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure your boys will enjoy getting anything :) Happy thanksgiving to you too!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Awwwww! So cute! It's like having a doll tea party but with little fuzz butts instead. Very sweet indeed. Love it!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Naaww the rats and their dishes are adorable!
No thanksgiving in New Zealand... but I swear if I give them food in tiny dishes like those they will just make off with a whole dish in their mouths hahaha

·
Registered
35 Posts
I tried to give my little babies some food, but they wouldn't eat it. They were more interested as using me as a jungle gym; I'm going to try again with the leftovers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Aww so cute!

My girls got a rat style thanksgiving feast- a giant bowlful of various fruits and vegetables xD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts