A few weeks ago I noticed after my son was playing with the girls that he had a few scratches on his hands from their nails. I do trim them but it never fails they are still sharp. Anyways, where ever they scratch him at, he gets puffy. Just around the scratch area. He says its a little itchy but it always goes away. Is he allergic? Or is this just another reaction from having irritable skin (he has a weird eczema called dyshidrosis). Anyone else have a similiar problem? If he were allergic, wouldnt he have other symptoms, and have "breakouts" just from touching them?