Rat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cleaned and redecorated the girls double CN. Here Is a photo of the top half. The bottom half is similar but food, water and litter are housed there.

Thoughts suggestions?

Greta helped me clean by patting me on the head LOL

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'm jealous... Mine kind of looks like a crack den..
Shredded newspaper, cardboard boxes... Rofl.

xD

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly I wish my two would get into more stuff.

I put treats in a small cardboard box and they never chewed it to get the treats. They do not eat TP rolls and will only on occasion shred a paper towel.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Honestly I wish my two would get into more stuff.

I put treats in a small cardboard box and they never chewed it to get the treats. They do not eat TP rolls and will only on occasion shred a paper towel.
Ever try a tissue box? My men LOVE tissues boxes!

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have not tried a tissue box. Do you leave the tissues In the box? The only thing they love to rip apart Is this:

http://www.thecraftyrat.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SC-020&Category_Code=TC
Yeah! I leave the tissues in the box, I get the unmedicated/unscented kind and I take out the plastic in said tissue box.
They'll take the tissues out and run around with them, playing them in their tunnels, hammocks, etc.

Rats love nesting, so I would try that. :3
They'll all cram into the tissue box, too.. After it's empty. ^_^ Super cute.

·
Registered
350 Posts
So jealous of your cage.. last time I tried fleece it ended up in a shredded pile the next morning.. :( Hopefully yours will stay looking great.

·
Registered
624 Posts
So jealous of your cage.. last time I tried fleece it ended up in a shredded pile the next morning.. :( Hopefully yours will stay looking great.
That's because you let your man run around, with no rules in tow.

;D <3

1 - 10 of 10 Posts