Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2 little boys reserved in 3 months!
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just reserved these 2 little boys! They will be coming home with me when they are 3 months old <3! They are coming from a rescue! They are sooooo cute! And they both have the same marking On their heads! Name ideas welcome, I want somthing weather or food themes
s@Tinytoes @Rats4All @TwilxghtRat @CorbinDallasMyMan
Hand Finger Gesture Nail Wood

Registered
Thunder, Lightning, Storm/Stormy, Bolt, Hurricane, Twister, Flash, Blaze, Haze, Riptide, Inferno, Cyclone, Sky, Puddle (The grey one) I would totally say Cloud, and you can name one Cloud if you want to, but I have a rat named Cloud and I'm fairly certain someone else here has one named Cloud too

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thunder, Lightning, Storm/Stormy, Bolt, Hurricane, Twister, Flash, Blaze, Haze, Riptide, Inferno, Cyclone, Sky, Puddle (The grey one) I would totally say Cloud, and you can name one Cloud if you want to, but I have a rat named Cloud and I'm fairly certain someone else here has one named Cloud too
I really like all of those for the grey one! I guess we will see in 3 months! I thought about cloud, but you already have a cloud haha!

Registered
Lol they don't only need to be for the grey one. I just meant for Puddles. I met a grey Great Dane puppy once named Puddles and the grey baby reminds me of her.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol they don't only need to be for the grey one. I just meant for Puddles. I met a grey Great Dane puppy once named Puddles and the grey baby reminds me of her.
Yeah I know, I just feel like most of the names sit better with the grey one lol

Registered
Fair point lol

Reactions: RatCrazyGirl

Registered
The Gang 馃寛 RIP Cloud 鉂わ笍
Those are absolutely adorable and beautiful little champs! Congratulations 馃槏

Rats4All did a great job naming all the weather related names, so I won鈥檛 add any to that list!

I think Salt and Pepper would be such a cute little theme for them! 鉂

Registered
The Gang 馃寛 RIP Cloud 鉂わ笍
I'm fairly certain someone else here has one named Cloud too
Haha, that鈥檚 probably me! I used to have a Cloud, and I know a lot of other people have a Cloud as well 馃槀

1 - 8 of 8 Posts