Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was a sad day..

My darling Clyde had been battling a bad RI for awhile now but yesterday at 2 years and 1 month he had a stroke. He was scared, disorientated and wasn't eating/drinking. A few hours later he passed in my arms, and as he took his last breath he panicked and sank his teeth deep into my finger.. he had never bitten me before, ever. I don't blame him though.. he was scared. But Your now at peace Clyde, you feel no more pain, I knew it was your time to go.. I hope your having heaps of fun over the rainbow bridge. I will always remember the day I got you and I'll never ever forget your funny ways and all the time we spent together.
Rest in peace little fighter, have fun.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss! My sweet girl Lily passed away yesterday and it's absolutely devastating to say the least.

Although it's incredibly unfortunate, at least he's not in pain or scared anymore and he's in a better place. I'm sure he's having a blast and eating all the treats he can! He's a very handsome rat, by the way. He looks vey happy to with the awesome life you gave him :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am so sorry about Clyde. My little Jack had a stroke as well. He had to be put to sleep just two days ago. I feel your pain :( </3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts